Enginuity Media PBC d/b/a Soundrise (“Soundrise”, “us”, “our”, or “we”
- On our Website; or
- In email and other electronic messages between you and our Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by one of our affiliates, including, without, Market Enginuity, Inc., or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com
.Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
In order for us to provide you with the products, services, features, and functionalities offered via the Website, engage in troubleshooting activities, and improve upon the Website’s performance, safety and security, we may collect and process several types of information from and about users of our Website, including, without limitation, information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, age, date of birth, gender, social media handles or login details, profile picture, etc. (“personal information“);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you;
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, usage details, preferences, and history, device settings, search terms you may have entered or Website pages and content you may have clicked on or interacted with, and time and date of access, etc.;
- About your location when accessing and/or using the Website if you chose to opt-in. With your permission, we may collect Global Positioning System (GPS) data and mobile device location information. If you do not wish to share your precise location with us, you can switch off location services via the settings on your mobile device;
- We may ask you to provide to solicit feedback from you, including through surveys or interviews to help us improve the Website (participation in these surveys and interviews is completely voluntary, and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose your information in these instances);
- About you that we may receive from third parties. For example, we may supplement certain information that we collect from you with outside records, or third parties may provide us with information about you in connection with a co-marketing agreement; and/or
- You provide to us, including any personal information, when you contact us for customer-support purposes.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us, such as by registering a Website user account, submitting an online form, or sending us email; and/or
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in account registration templates or other forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time you submit a contact us or please provide more information form. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website; and/or
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and/or
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Click here for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically may be only statistical data and not include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns and to collect general usage and volume statistical information that does not include personal information;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches;
- Recognize you when you return to our Website and/or to engage in certain retargeting activities that we feel will better enhance your experience and the efficiency and effectiveness of the Website and certain services and functionalities offered thereon; and/or
- Facilitate security features and assist us in detecting activity that might violate our Website Terms;
- Provide you with localized experiences (including displaying the Website in your local language); and/or
- Help us to understand, improve, and research features and content on the Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Soundrise, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us. If we ever combine non-identifying information with personal information or other information that enables you to be identified, we will treat such combined information as personal information.Lawful Basis for Collecting Information
Certain jurisdictions where users of the Website are citizens or residents have laws and regulations that require a “lawful basis” for collecting and retaining personal information.
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, for a variety of purposes related to the Website, including, without limitation, to:
- Present our Website and its contents to you;
- Identify you and potentially improve and/or customize the Website, including products and services offered or made available to you;
- Process transactions that you complete via the Website and send you confirmations;
- Address inquiries and respond to customer service requests, questions, and comments;
- Send you more relevant marketing communications, promotional materials, and general Company and Website information/product updates;
- Identify trends, conduct data analysis, and determine the effectiveness of our marketing and promotions and other Website offerings;
- Improve your experience and increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the Website and functionality offerings;
- Analyze Website usage, user preferences, browser behavior, and other trend data;
- Maintain business records and processes;
- Solicit feedback, reviews, and other information regarding your experience with the Website, including, without limitation, with respect to certain features and functionalities that you would like to see on the Website, or that we have recently rolled out onto the Website;
- Test new features, Website offerings and functionalities on the Website;
- Provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or that we otherwise believe you may be interested in learning more about based on your use of the Website, including, via newsletters;
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, including but not limited to “Know Your Customer” and anti-money laundering checks, tax reporting, assisting with law enforcement, investigations, and/or judicial proceedings;
- Maintain security;
- Enforce our Website Terms and applicable law and to screen for potential fraud;
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and/or
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use certain collected information on an aggregated and/or anonymized basis in order to conduct market research, engage in project planning, for troubleshooting purposes, to help detect and protect against error, fraud, or other criminal activity.
Email Notifications and Opt-Out
For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure and Sharing of Your Information
We may disclose and share aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates, including, without limitation, Market Enginuity, Inc.;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support or outsource one or more aspects of our business (such processing transactions that you initiate through the Website, customer service functions, data processing, web analytics, maintenance, and security execution and clearing services);
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, where we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and/or
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information and any other information, records or electronic communications of any kind (and you hereby consent to such disclosure), when we determine (in our sole discretion), that the disclosure of such information is necessary, required, or appropriate:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request or subpoena.
- To enforce or apply our Website Terms and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- Due to your violation of applicable law, rule, or regulation, or to protect the rights, property (including intellectual property), or safety of Soundrise, its subsidiaries or affiliates, any of our customers, other users, vendors, partners, or other third parties.
- For purposes of public importance, to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate security, technical issues, or fraud, or respond to a government request;
- In the event of any governmental authority investigation, act of terrorism or instance of local, regional, or national emergency; and/or
- To support any audit, or to comply with similar corporate governance functions.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Do Not Track. Please note that your browser setting may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to websites and online service you visit. There is no consensus among industry participants as to what “Do Not Track” means in this context. Like many websites and online services, we do not alter our practices when we receive a “Do Not Track” signal from a visitor’s browser. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
- Promotional Offers from Soundrise. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by Soundrise to promote our products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to Soundrise as a result of a purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions. Please also see Email Notifications and Opt-Out above.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.
California residents and residents of jurisdictions with similar consumer privacy protection laws may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your Rights; Information Access and Control for more information.
Your Rights; Information Access and Control California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information during the preceding twelve (12) calendar months to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Additionally, if you are a California resident, you have certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”
) and the California Privacy Rights Act (“CPRA”
). Residents of Colorado, Virginia, Washington, and other U.S. states also have (or may in the future have) certain rights under the applicable privacy laws of such state. These include the right to (i) request access to, details regarding, and a copy of the personal information we have collected about you and/or shared with third parties; (ii) request deletion of the personal information that we have collected about you; and (iii) the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information. As the terms are defined under the CCPA and CPRA (and other applicable state privacy laws), we do not “Sell” your “Personal Information”.
Finally, if you are a citizen or residents of the European Economic Area or United Kingdom you have certain rights under the European Union General Data Protection Act 2016/679 (“GDPR”), including the right to: (i) request access to, and obtain a copy of, your personal information (free of charge); (ii) request rectification or erasure of your personal information; (iii) object to or restrict certain processing of your personal information; (iv) request portability of your personal information; and (vi) take legal action in relation to any breach of your rights regarding the processing of your personal information, and to lodge complaints before the competent data protection regulators. Additionally, if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you wish to exercise your rights under the “Shine the Light” law, CCPA, CPRA, GDPR, or other applicable data protection or privacy laws, please contact us at email@example.com
, specify your request, and reference the applicable law. We may ask you to verify your identity, or ask for more information about your request before we can take action to address your request. We will consider and act upon any above request in accordance with applicable law. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of these rights.Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
We may offer sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions through the Website (“Promotions”) that may require registration. If you choose to participate in any Promotions, you acknowledge that you are agreeing to the official rules that govern such Promotions, which may contain specific requirements of you, including, except where prohibited by law, allowing the sponsor(s) of such Promotions to use your name, voice, likeness, or other indicia of persona in advertising or marketing associated with such Promotions. Additionally, if you choose to enter any Promotions, your Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties or the public in connection with the administration of such Promotions, including, without limitation, in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment, and as required by law or permitted by the official rules of such Promotions, such as on a winner’s list.Storage, Transfer and Retention of Information
3131 E. Clarendon Avenue, Suite 105
Phoenix, AZ firstname.lastname@example.org